Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A cool radio station

For those who listen to radio online, Pandora is a great website. The site asks you for an artist or song that you like, then creates a station based on that. You can add additional artists, and you can give a thumbs up/down for songs they play.

The site is similar to Yahoo's Launchcast radio, but less complex. If I remember correctly, Yahoo asked you to rate songs/artists from 0 to 5 stars. Pandora's interface is simpler.

The site does seem to repeat songs quite a bit. I created a station based on U2, and I'm only interested in hearing so many versions of "One."

Thanks to Neil for informing me of the site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds really cool, I'll have to check it out.

Take care!

Chance said...

Well, I haven't tried the Abba station, so I'm not sure if you'll like it or not.

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Hey Zoo thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog. Good to get to know you.

Seeking Shalom,
Bobby Valentine