Thursday, July 13, 2006

Random self-indulgent musings

I have no topic to write about, so I will subject you to my random musings. Explore the deepness and depthity that is the soul of Chance!!! Sit back as I inject you with my wit!!!

A lady was holding a pro-life sign on an intersection on the way to work today. I gave her a thumbs up, but I now wonder if it looked sarcastic.

I often wonder when they will let blood-letting back in as a legitimate medical practice.

I sometimes wonder if my desire for freedom is really just a desire for control.

I wonder if 7th order terms of a Taylor Series polynomial ever have their feelings hurt because they are neglected so often.

Sometimes writing about spiritual things scares the crap out of me. After all, I can BS all I want about political stuff and be completely wrong. Being wrong about spiritual issues is a whole other matter.

I've been trying, on various occasions, to insert the term "Hollaback girl" into my conversations.

I wish capes were still a popular fashion accessory.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Lol... you're hilarious! Tomorrow you should drive to work carrying a Pro Life sign out the window, then nothing would be left to confuse.

Dan Trabue said...

I'm with you on the capes thing. But are we talking Superhero or Victorian England?

Chance said...

Dan,
Perhaps it would be a regional thing. I could see Victorian capes being popular in the northeast, and maybe superhero on the West Coast, that would fit in L.A. I could not see people in Kansas wearing capes of any sort.

Kassi Gilbert said...

capes are coming back. or at least everyone keeps telling me that. maybe they are just trying to make me feel less self conscious.