Thursday, November 29, 2007

7 facts about yours truly

I was tagged by Lee to share 7 facts about myself. Give him a visit sometime. He's a pretty fascinating person.

1. I've been married for four years to my wonderful wife.

2. I was raised by my grandparents for 12 years.

3. I once met "Big Country" Bryant Reeves at a family reunion.

4. I used to play with Bible action figures as a kid. I had David and Goliath, Samson and Delilah, Jonah and a big whale he could fit in, all the famous Bible people. I also had Jesus, but I pretty much left him alone. I didn't want to do anything blasphemous.

5. As a kid, I watched way too much TV and didn't read nearly enough books.

6. I played football for a year in high school. I was a pretty small kid. Most small kids are at least fast. I was not.

7. Seeing my baby boy laughing for the first time brought tears to my eyes.

I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I will just do those that typically or may do these: I will tag those who typically do these: Josh, The Pachyderm, Neil, and John Kaiser.

2 comments:

Neil said...

Thanks for sharing those. Got a chuckle out of the Bible action figures!

Here's mine (ok, this one had 8, so drop off whichever one you like the least!)

http://4simpsons.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/8-facts-habits/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! :) I'll post mine in a few. :)