Friday, April 28, 2006

Reggie Bush not the number one pick!!!

Well, the news is out. NC State Defensive End Mario Williams will be the number one draft pick, chosen by Houston.

I'm totally surprised that Houston is passing on Bush, and I wonder if the fans will be angry. I know many fans wanted Houston native Vince Young, but were probably not terribly dissapointed when the person in his place was expected to be Heisman trophy winner Reggie Bush. Is Williams a good choice? I'll leave that up to the analysts to decide. I respect Houston for not going for the popular decision.

It's surprising with all the offensive talent, one super-hyped running back and three hyped quarterbacks, that a defensive end is going first. I'll be interested to see if Leinart actually falls out of the top 10, some experts say they don't expect it, but it's a possibility.

Now, I'm not actually going to watch this thing. For one, I don't have cable, and for another, I can simply look online.

No comments: