Thursday, June 22, 2006

Random Post

Well, I wanted to post something, simply because I didn't want the top post to be my lame attempt at being funny. Since I have a short amount of time I'll just link to somebody else's blog.

Josh at Gabbatha University is celebrating his 2000th hit!!! Congrats Josh.

Lee at Digital Nicotine, or Nicottine, or Nicccotene, I don't remember, has a good post on why it is a bad idea to leave Iraq.

Even though Glen Dean is no longer posting for now, I recommend checking out some of his previous articles. My favorite is Why Christians Should Be Libertarians. Not saying that Christians should necessarily be anything, but it provides some good points on why Christians should not think government is their best friend.

2 comments:

Lee said...

It's Digital Nicotine, but when I set up my URL, I misspelled it Niccotine, and now I'm stuck with the misspelling. It's annoying.

But if I ever move from Blogger, I am so changing it.

Chance said...

Yeah, I was just giving you a hard time. Actually, I think I'm going to report you to the Center for Science in the Public Interest. I think your blog title encourages underage smoking.