Friday, August 18, 2006

I don't know how much I will be posting within the next week or so. Right now my mental and emotional energies are directed elsewhere. My sister-in-law (my wife's sister) and her boyfriend were involved in a car accident a couple of weeks ago. The boyfriend is not too bad off, but the sister-in-law is currently in rehabilitation. It could have been worse, and I thank God it wasn't. Anyway, that is what is going on. That is where my heart is right now.

Update: My sister-in-law is done with rehab and is home with her parents right now.

5 comments:

Michael Westmoreland-White, Ph.D. said...

Our family will be praying for yours, Chance. God bless.

Lee said...

Sorry to hear, I'll be hoping and praying.

Chance said...

Thanks guys.

Josh said...

I'll be remembering your sis-in-law in my prayers. Thank God it wasn't worse.

Michael Westmoreland-White, Ph.D. said...

Thank God for that good news.