Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Favorite Christmas Songs

I got tagged by Josh to list my favorite Christmas songs:

Here goes:
Angels we have heard on high
Rockin around the Christmas Tree
Away in a Manger
Anything from Amy Grant's Home for Christmas, but specifically "Breath of Heaven", and "Emmanuel, God with Us".
White Christmas by Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

I tag, anyone who reads this and wants to do it.

Oh yeah, and my favorite "other" holiday songs are the "Hanukkah" song by Adam Sandler.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks for playing, Chance. I'll have to check out those SNL songs... Lol!

On Studio 60, there was a sketch that opened with Santa coming down the chimney of a house. And while looking around and eating the cookies, Chris Hansen from Dateline showed up. It was To Catch A Predator... Holiday Edition! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Neil said...

Oh yeah, gotta love the Hannukah song by Sandler! My kids love it, too.

nessie said...

Yeah Adam Sandler rocks as does LET IT SNOW. Thats my ultimate favorite.