Friday, February 16, 2007

5 things I haven't mentioned before, that are not necessarily true

The previous post lists 5 things about me that are true.

1. My skullet is now shoulder length.

2. I survived the mean streets of Oklahoma through my mad rapping skills and my ability to solve non-homogeneous differential equations using infinite polynomials.

3. I think more people need to listen to L. Ron Hubbard.

4. I made Chuck Norris cry.

5. My favorite group is not U2, but the Zack Attack.

I tag Josh, and anyone else who wants to participate.

3 comments:

Josh said...

I'm incredibly busy today. I'll have to get back to it Monday.

Chance said...

Fine, be that way. I see how important my blog is to you. "Noooo, I have to work. I have to feed by baby. blah blah blah."

Anonymous said...

I live in Oklahoma, Chance! Thanks for the great tip on how to survive! Funny post!