Friday, February 16, 2007

5 things I haven't mentioned before

I was tagged by Josh. Some of his entries inspire my own.

1. Similar to Josh, a friend and I randomly drove from Stillwater, Oklahoma to Kansas simply because we were bored. I don't remember what town it was. (Perhaps the seed of libertarian thought was planted. I saw a tattoo parlor over the state line and wondered why Oklahoma didn't (at the time) allow tattoos)

2. Similar to Josh, I have slightly obsessive compulsive tendencies. Whenever I saw a number, I used to add up the digits to see if it was divisible by 3. I don't do that anymore.

3. Whenever I talk about music on my blog posts, I mostly talk about U2. They are my favorite group, but I'm also quite fond of The Beatles. At least the music. I'm not into their new age philosophies and such. I think the White Album and Sgt. Peppers are brilliant (I tried looking for another word, as I didn't want to sound like a pretentious person throwing around adjectives commonly used by Brits to describe things they like, but oh well).

4. I'm mentioned it on Josh's blog, but not here, but I've known Josh since Kindergarten, and went to school with him 9.5 out of 13 years (and 3 different schools at that).

5. Most people know I'm a Christian, but specifically, I am non-denominational. Theologically, I am closest to Baptist, but I also believe in certain things emphasized by charismatic branches, such as the ability to speak in tongues, spiritual warfare, etc...

I tag, I suppose anyone who reads this and wants to participate.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Because you believe in speaking in tongues and you say you are closest to the Baptists, you might be iSpirit Filled Life: Southern Baptist Can't Pray in Tonguesnterested in this post.