Friday, July 20, 2007

Make your own all-star band

Lee is back to blogging, and he has a post where you can create your own all-star band, inspired by the previous all-star band the Traveling Wilburys. See his post for more details and rules. My dream band is (not sure about spelling on all):

Bono (U2)
Pete Townshend (The Who)
John Frusciante (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
John Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls)
Chris Martin (Coldplay)

I do realize that not every position is covered, as I am not sure any of these guys can play the drums. If I had to have a drummer, it would probably be the guy from Rush.

Be sure to visit Lee and participate.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Don't worry about the drummer, the original Wilburys had a studio musician for that.

Lee said...

Oh, and thanks for the linkage.

Anonymous said...

I don't know the names of many musicians. Guess I need to get up to date on my music knowledge.

Chance said...

It's okay, you can just say all the members of N'Sync. I won't judge you.