Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Some clarification

Just to clarify, I do not think Democrats are evil people or anything, and like Josh commented on my last post, " I think that the majority of both parties means well. They just have different philosophies and methods to their approach. " I think he is right.

Back to what I was talking about, I am just a little frustrated with the Democratic leadership concerning the Social Security issue. I feel that they have been obstructive when it comes to Bush's plan, without offering any alternative plan of their own, so when Dan mentioned a lack of definitive voice, it gave me something to jump on. Concerning the issue of school choice, while teacher's unions undoubtedly play a factor, the conflict with the issue is probably primarily due to differing philosophies.

No comments: